Are You Undergoing a Major Life Transition?
Significant life events including a career change, divorce, illness, job loss, re-entering the workforce, retirement, or simply a personal revelation resulting in the desire to reinvent oneself, can leave us asking "now what?"
Find Focus. Identify Goals. Stay Motivated.
Wherever you stand in life, you can learn to overcome your business and personal challenges by better understanding how to commit to living your life 'on purpose.' Working together, I'll help you to set and attain new goals, regain balance, and become unstuck and more clear about the way forward in your life. Whether you're seeking to take on a new career challenge, move positively and productively through a major life transition, or develop new skills and more useful habits, together we'll work to crystallize a clear vision of your passion and life's purpose. The fundamental nature of a coaching relationship is one in which the coach and the client are teamed as active collaborators. In my coaching practice, I take a co-active approach when working with clients. In a coaching relationship with me, our alliance is centered on clarifying and meeting your goals and moving you closer to achieving them as well as helping you experience greater joy.
As Your Life Coach, Together We Will...
- Uncover and understand how to eliminate the obstacles that hold you back from living the life of your dreams.
- Create a life aligned with your authentic self and true purpose.
- Connect with your strengths and learn how to apply them in your work and life relationships.
- Learn to expand your understanding of reality and see a greater vision for your life.
- Understand how living 'on purpose' is a function of understanding what your goals truly mean to you.
- Identify the life goals that matter most to you along with the skills necessary to move toward reaching them.
for a complimentary, confidential 30 minute strategy session
please call Lynda williams, at 203-438-7594
Sessions are conducted by phone or via skype
Lynda coaches her clients on how to find clarity around their passion and purpose and then helps them stay on track with their monthly, weekly, daily and long range goals.
As your Life Coach, Lynda is an impartial and integral member of your support network serving as a sounding board for what does, and does not, serve your life and work.